Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kilgore Trout

We have a new cat. I would show you a picture, but I don't have any.
I don't really have much to report right now.
I have a cold.
I realized that because of my busy schedule lately, I have/had like 6 people to see this weekend. I think I am going to be able to fit them all in, which is awesome.
There is a possibility I will go to North Carolina and possibly some other southern destinations this summer.
I am worried one of the cats is going to go to the bathroom on or underneath my bed.
We will soon have a new roommate too.

Things seem to be going well I guess.
I have no t shirts left so I must do laundry very very soon.
I should also do some homework.

I am also thinking of maybe trying to take a class sometime.
No idea if that will happen.

Sunshine and angels.

No comments: