Saturday, December 02, 2006

Im starting to lose it, I dont know why, maybe its that thing about denying cravings, they just get worse... maybe its the pictures, the lack of any new stimulus, im starting to lose it though. I mean how many post have i written alone this week. and its not keeping me from getting things done, I already did my asia homework for monday, and had a meeting where we set out the outline for our presentation on fri today... I plan on hitting up some of that soc methods stuff or the other papers im working on currently... but cant shake the thoughts....
If it were anyone else right now I would say, there is a reason you are feeling so strongly, life, or god, or the energy of the world is trying to tell you something... but i assume im just feeling lonely.

No comments: