Thursday, December 07, 2006

the first time I heard Regina Spektor was in germany i think... i saw a video and thought, "yeah, shes cool, but I wont buy any of her stuff probably..."
the other day I was writing a paper and someone on KUMM played this song and I stopped typing to listen to it, then waited patiently through the next two songs to hear who it was that had written such a beautiful song....
Some of her videos are really creative too. I been having a hard time not watching them for the past three days

Watched 2 hours (the shortened version from the real 19 hour) Chinese opera The Peony Pavillion last night... it was good and interesting and beautiful at times, but really long and a bit annoying when they talk...
oh asia class, what will i do when im done with you?
probably not read anything about asian history for several years...


On other notes... im working on a project it includes taking pictures around morris.
that is all i can say right now

Also my war class presentation is tomorrow 30 minutes of video games and non stop entertainment (until it stops at 30 minutes)
Im really worried we wont have enough material.... back up= letting audience play...

TONIGHT IS THE DISCUSSION ON WOMEN topic INTERNATIONAL ISSUES speaking ME and my arch nemesis who went to India with me. What will we talk about? who knows... I was thinking of talking about the veil... because of the thing in the netherlands...
the most liberal country in the world wants to make wearing veils that cover everything but the eyes illegal...

but we will probably talk about lots of things... come its at 6:00 I think in allum room ... but i will check on that...

im so cool, im so cool, im so cool...
(if you dont get that you didnt check out the link....)


anyway. probably up all night making a power point. adding videos and pictures and screen shots and comments and clips and clothes pins, crips and closed things.

No comments: