Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I wrote me a song this morning


Its probably no good, and thats ok, because I think i wrote it to get me to think positively about some things...

like for instance, one really must love that annoying ass sound of a garbage can being brought to the curb in the snow and ice... it makes the normal shitty garbage can noise, plus drags along the ice and snow and sounds like someone grinding your eardrums under their shoe or something... maybe that isnt true... but one really must love that sound no? you dont get to hear it too often no more... its like someone mowing the lawn while you are sleeping... everyone does shit at whatever time it is best to piss you off... and really since you have no reason to be irritated and they are only going about their business you gotta kind a laugh, take it in, feel its goodness, and then say "damn, it may not be my favorite noise, but certainly is something." and something is good no?

my camera still isnt working.

saw rock and melissa today, rachel and becky were not available, alicia did not pick up.
I also saw zach and hollie, at a really noisy bar... and zachs girlfriend suddenly became friendly with us when she realized we were making fun of zachs college friends, and i had to tell her that normally i am only a self righteous prick on things like morals and politics and what not, but today i was making an exception because these st thomas kids are silly.
but then me and hols ran off before saying goodbye.


I realized the beauty of 311's transistor cd again for the 100 millionth time... it is just so positive, and so spiritual and cosmic and karmic, and even the songs that are a little creepy or songs like "what the fuck was i thinking?" have a point to them... a good point.

hopin to see aimee and gabs again and illy soon. i realized that within a few days i will be pretty much on my own for shit to do... everyone will be gone. its depressing and i cant imagine how illy or steve or lex have done it, but they are strong people, and if i can figure out even half of that i will do aight and get some shit done.

I think i am off, to watch a horrible movie...

i forgot to mention yesterday/this morning the differences between my gramps church and my normal stuff, but maybe it doesnt matter, its all incense clouds and fancy capes and rituals and shit. but his church also has a number of african people which is awesome.



No comments: