Saturday, March 18, 2006

im leaving tomorrow and about 90 % of me really doesnt want to. Brussels seems like a hastle but its important to move on, even if i come back, got to go first...
its been really nice.

I feel very alone right now, mostly because im tired and sad about something, feeling kind of overwhelmed with a sort of frustrated pity, that turns to anger when i follow it down certain roads.
I use to feel this way about other friends and their past or presents (usually boyfriends)

I felt good sharing my love of aimee in brief snippets to lauren and Illy, reminding them that its worth it.


I feel horrible leaving tomorrow having not written the notes i wanted to write, screw the homework, i got bus rides...
but I owe people e mails, i been putting them off waiting for a time i had the energy and the time to make them good, to let them know i care... and instead I put them off and put them off.
Ashley E
Bronchi
Serrah
t roy
my mom
my brother
my dad
my grama
of course there are a few cats who i could never write to enough.

but i hope everyone knows like illy assures me they do, that i really do care and that the moment im around or they need me, i will try.

so im sorry.


thanks for the life, peace and love -taff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mike its Aimee
e-mail me Kaufmo22@hotmail.com