Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hmmm 4 classes so far, two sociology (methods and systems of oppression)
a speech class that is required for the ed program
and a humanities class on war and the way it is depicted etc..

also trying to get in to a history class on early history of east asia, because all the others wouldnt work with my schedule..

rachel and I are working on plan to meet up in istanbul... which means i might have to leave Illy sooner, but i would have a traveling partner for a little bit..
and actually i think the time frame she is talking about would work out well.

Uh Lex informed me she might go out for coffee with becky, which i hope goes well, so that they can both relax about this shit, understand why i care for each of them, and not feel threatened, (nothing is gonna change for the worse anytime soon)

Actually part of it and (alexis stumbled on to this in a joking manner) but i really do wish women would talk more, be more vulnerable with eachother and come to some conclusions and understandings as to why they shouldnt be insecure around eachother or because of men... and to have a couple of women i care about work behind my back without any pressure from me, seems right to me. I hope it works out ok.


me and krystin were crabby to eachother all day, but it was a good day anyway.
We saw the main square of berlin, the tv tower, the statues, we took pictures of famous places, and strolled into a school for politics or something to ue their fly ass bathrooms. We checked out the brandenberg gate, the topography of terror and checkpoint charlie... then walked back strolling through trying to figure out differences between west and east...

anywho...
more later I have free internet for another day or two... peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking speech and East Asia history. Hope you get in.

*Laurel