Saturday, December 14, 2019

I’m feeling kind of pathetic because I just cried for the last hour because a girl who broke up with me 4 months ago changed her Facebook picture.

To be fully clear, I reread some old emails and texts, and realized I’ve only been feeling better because I’ve been avoiding her, and distracting myself so much.

I know I am particularly vulnerable these days because I don’t have anything else going on. Again, I gotta find my own path. No distractions. No illusions. But damn it was a good one. I miss her all the time.

Maybe seeing a movie tonight with illy and raj will help. Pretty sure I offended the girl last time.
Maybe I need to take the full dose of the Prozac.
Maybe I need to go away like I usually do.

Just because I love her doesn’t mean she is good to me.

No comments: