Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fjords

That autocorrected title...


I woke up at five and haven't been able to sleep.  Do you remember this?  The not quite excitement not quite anxiety...

I'm feeling overwhelmed with the idea that I can't please everyone, and also that I am never satisfied.   It used to mean adding more productive things to my plate. These last years, it's meant subtracting them.  But  I can't find my car keys, and my room is too small to contain the ever growing amount of stuff. And I need more in order to be a human on this planet.  And I'm caught again in the web of my actions being unethical - spending money I don't have on things I shouldn't have.  
I think I am scared that I won't like the social work gigs.   That I won't have any free time to be human, cuz I'll be my role again. 
And people keep asking about my haircut. Significant. 

No comments: