Monday, July 27, 2015

Transitions

I'm home and stuck without a car... I may be over exaggerating but I don't want to find myself in an insurance battle, so I'm trying not to drive at all.  

My mother's house is welcoming, but not home. I have no things and no access to get them, so I'm mostly moving between my bed and the couch in te living room playing on the Internet, researching or reading.  

Yesterday I saw my brother, and illy. 
Today I have been stuck inside.
I applied to two jobs, and already had 1 phone interview (she is a friend of the family). Got a follow up for Wednesday. I am more interested in the other job, but this could be a way to meet people and see mctc campus more. 

Potentially having both jobs would help pay the bills. 
I've been looking at that more and more. 
I knew taking a break from a career path would be a little rough on my finances, but considering I will be starting over completely with new furniture, new wardrobe, new everything... Well let's hope I can take advantage of back to school college stuff. 

I've also been looking for apartments.
With the exception of reading and seeing people, and walking a lot I've done nothing along the lines of my actual goals... But maybe when I get settled the creative projects can begin.  

No comments: