Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cali night

I'm chillin at a hostel, the people are all getting ready to go out dancing. Many of them already fall over drunk. 

I love hammocks. I've been writing journals and blogs, taking pictures, making videos.  

I've been meeting people, making the kinds of friends you make in hostels. The kind where you learn to enjoy their presence even if you don't know their secrets. 
I've been letting my heart open up.  Recognizing the losses, trying to find laughter and lightness again, but I do gravitate to heavy. Sometimes it makes me friends - asking something real. Creates a connection different but not necessarily deeper than beer. 

My self consciousness is tidal based. Sometimes I am confident and fun and funny, other times I am scared, mousy.

I haven't met any bears yet. Not really.
I am not sure how to keep constant.

I miss people and home, but I am enjoying myself more or less.  Glad to have he time to adventure. 


Still gravitating towards the dark side.

No comments: