Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm still unsure what to say about the past few weeks.  I didn't have internet, I found it to be a really enjoyable retreat in many ways. It reminded me I don't have to be so easily swayed from things that matter.  Perhaps I just need to turn off my computer a bit more.
I am in a new place, a new neighborhood, new roommates, less cats.  So far things are good, with home, school, other.

This is a year of change I guess.
I'm still not sure what I want to say about recent news.
I think I am afraid to feel it.

Despite that one post, it is pretty clear now that I don't have some great insightful dreaming power to predict important events.

I wish I could fill you in on all the details in my head... but really I'm kind of tired and have a few things to worry about tomorrow... so its best I just go to sleep.
Welcome back to the internet mike... thanks... too bad I already broke the promises I had made in my head.

No comments: