Saturday, January 08, 2011

Often times the things I say to Illy wind up on here.

It has been a few days internet, did you miss me?
I guess I have been too exhausted with work to put any effort into this. Mostly I have been cruising the funny sites to try to keep my mood alive. The first few days were rough. Kids all adjusting to new sleep schedules and some to school in general (some just got back from long breaks). Crabby ass mofos... and talkative ass mofos... that was all I had. Also we had to subject them to some testing right away... and that's just gross. 

Anyway... today was a really fun day in classes... Things just went according to plan and the kids were engaged and alive and joked in a fun way instead of being disruptive. I spose I didn't cover everything I wanted to, but they seemed to know the important things. 

* Having separate blog accounts is really annoying. I currently have 4 different accounts, not blogs but accounts... meaning 4 different e mails to sign in with -which is annoying because it always thinks I want a different one. I keep them separate because I don't want the two work blogs to be able to find this one... I don't want this one to find the more private one... so I guess you guys will have to just be satisfied with three you can get to. I also started a tumblr account just to mess around with their options but so far I don't really like it... mostly I use it to watch funny videos. 

So speaking of the title of this post... Tonight Illy and I decided to have a baby. Not really but I told her I wouldn't object if she roofied me. Anyway, we were talking about unplanned pregnancies and I have been thinking for quite awhile that if that happened to me at this point I would support keeping the baby. I don't know that I am ready to parent or could afford it, but its got to start sometime somehow and surprises can be fun. 

I had dinner with my grandmother last night and it made me kind of frustrated that I don't have a better attitude towards seeing her. She is actually a lot of fun, good conversation, I learn a lot about life from being around her... I just don't tend to assume it will be a good time. Anyway it was great but I get nervous around her. We have a movie date on Sunday. 


I scratched my voice singing John Frusciante and decided to ask some of my students who like him if they want to do a cover at the talent show/cabaret/benefit show we do in Spring.

X mas at my Dads tomorrow, then hanging with lacey. 
My dad asked me today if it was ok to not celebrate my birthday on the date so that he could go to the Timberwolves game, and I thought that was really cute... but entirely unnecessary, then he made me promise that I wouldn't be spending the night doing nothing... but sometimes I need to do nothing so that I am happy to do something other times. 

I really like my coworkers. I just really think they are awesome, the students too. There isn't usually a day that goes by without a few moments where I just reflect on how really amazing someone in the building is. 

I wish I had a video or picture to jazz this up a bit... hmmm  what can I find..

 I have probably posted this before (possibly really recently) but this is from my fav music dvd

No comments: