Saturday, January 01, 2011

Fuck you internet

I have decided that I will write a post daily for as long as I can keep it up... Then probably have long holes where I don't write and then write again after apologizing for not writing.
In your face!



One thing I have noticed about blogging is that it is very difficult to go back to plain old text after using bold or colobecause everything looks so blah...

I am updating several posts a day on that other site. Its a fun project. I decided to use this feature every time I am adding a new bit of information or new major additions...


unless they are small changes like a link here or there.

I enjoy adding the pictures and videos but they screw up the spacing like whoa!



Tonight my brothers and I went out for olive garden.

Other than that my life is boring.

What have you been up to?

No comments: