Sunday, August 09, 2009

As polite as I may be, no one wants to hear me walk around singing "Alice in my fantasies. "

I will not provide context for any of the following photos except to say two brides are pictured in interesting poses.











Well... I had a good weekend so far.

Uh lets just say we seriously considered letting the tornado sober cab us to the hotel.

I got nothing to say really, spent most of the night with Nate and Kate and flirted with Julia as always. Took some pictures.

The evening before I got caught up in the middle of the night thinking about friends...

Its weird to feel sorrow and joy at the same time... pleasure isn't supposed to break your heart, but I been brought to tears with love a time or two.

Gonna take more pictures tonight and not take tequila shots.
Also dead nazis have to be mixed well or they taste like awful.

No comments: