Tuesday, June 16, 2009

meh

I have been on break for a few days now. I am totally bored because no one else is on break. My days are consisting of staying up too late and waking up too late but then having nothing to do all day so I wish I could go back to sleep. Also there is construction outside my windows so it makes it hard to sleep.

Do you know what boys do when they are bored? Nothing but trouble.
I haven't really done anything bad... just too much craigslist and stuff
But I am worried I am going to do something worse.

You ever do something you know was wrong and do it anyway?
Most of my life I have felt guilty over actions like that... but I also feel like maybe I am becoming a more mature better person or something. I try to separate these parts of my life, the old (childhood?) and the new (maturity)... but then I get all tempted to do random things, which of course I want to keep secret.
and maybe they aren't wrong, or bad, but maybe they are not good either. Maybe just cuz no one is hurt doesnt make it right... you know?
Someone recently told me that is a Capricorn trait, to have separate lives. I guess we all have public and private lives, but I feel like mine are even more extreme.
A public life, a professional life and a private life.
a human split into three,
the "person" the "drone" and the "animal."

The concept behind many of the things we teach at school seems to be "what would you wish to happen." not what actually happens, or what seems possible, but what would you wish (in your most positive moment).
So its not about selfish desires, but connecting with people, as equals, secure and positive...
but do we act that way or is just a dream?

No comments: