Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hard to get back to sleep. Also really hungry.
My head is swirling with thoughts and conversations.
I really enjoy that sometimes, but because I don't want to actually be awake it is annoying. I wish it were like that this afternoon when I was wide awake and bored.
Nights like this prove to me that I really am a night person trapped in a day persons world.

I want some french silk pie... but no one is awake and that would take a lot of effort.

That song below is really fucking beautiful. I know its about something mythical and all, but there is something so human and touching about it too... despite the sad outcome its like aren't we all looking for that comfort (even sometimes blind to the destruction it may or may not cause)

Had some good conversations today and some good dreams too.

No comments: