Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do you ever feel like you are leading yourself on and recognizing this is really disappointing so you just keep up the act?
-You got no reason to believe.
-Its just too exciting to pass up.

My problem is not only am I sort of doing this (on and off in my head) but also then I worry that I am tying myself down to it... so it keeps me from pursuing other alternatives...

I think we have all been there right? Its easier to like someone who is unavailable.

We had a really good reading on intimacy the other day... made me start thinking about what I do and don't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is 100% my experience and thinking right now. You could be writing this based on my life, really. So I don't have any perspective to offer on it, because I'm right there in the middle of it. Allowing myself to believe in what is probably intangible. Because I can. Because its easier than not believing anything at all.

Good luck.

*L