Saturday, March 01, 2008

bout to head off to Morris with 1/3 of my grading done...
that means a lot to do when I get back.

I didnt write any journals on moodle this week... I should probably do that.
I have the topics picked out... just didnt write them.

Me and becky got in a fight last night in about 3 minutes... it was sort of ridiculous... its been a while but it felt the same, except now I feel a lot more wise, confident and comfortable with myself and my positions.
still... having not heard from her yet, and leaving on a bad note. Makes me feel pretty uneasy.

Its hard when something challenges my notions of how reality is... but I spose thats good for me.

I'm sort of only going to Morris because I promised people. I don't really care about the concert anymore.
Oh well.... I must seem a bore, you enjoy yourself and know that I am.

No comments: