Saturday, March 15, 2008

I was trying to find something cool to put on here... but I havent been painting or drawing lately... Basically I havent been doing much of anything. My room is a mess... im in the long process of cleaning it. I bought a suit today. Its fancy.

9 days left of student teaching. Currently its spring break. One more thing teaching has over other professions.

Still dont know where Im living when i head back to morris.

Have you heard of e-prime? I think it would be really hard to talk that way, but maybe one day I will try.

Im still pretty sick. I feel sicker today than the past few days... but thats cool. Just a cold afterall.
My room cant really get that clean.. I dont have a dresser so I use the book shelves, but then I dont have space for all the books, or cds or movies or art supplies... I pretty much need an apartment.
Becky moved into these art apartments... they are pretty awesome... If she wasnt living there, I would think about it.

No comments: