Monday, August 21, 2006

Yall gots to be sick of that last post by now...
so let me update you with stuff.... not anything interesting but stuff.

Spent some time in the falls area, and then headed out to see my boy for a night though it must have seemed i was more excited about chinese food then chillin... and we werent certain about his really friendly crew's plans to attend a highschool party
(how old are we?)

anyway... spent some time with Lex's fam which was really nice, and brought more of a picture together... they are a lot of fun..
shot down to texas to see Nova and Austin
had a blast though we couldnt credit too much stuff to our itinerary... (um we felt like we were doing stuff the whole time but cant recall a lot to tell people about.) except that Austin is awesome and would be great to live in if it werent for the heat, and it being texas...
we saw bats, we saw superman
we saw costumes, and supermarkets.

on the way back we stopped at denny for the most delicious dennys meal i have ever had, but maybe it was just because we had spent three hours in traffic going approx 25 miles due to a wildfire hitting oklahoma hard.

spent another night with my gramps and ate applebees on the way out.
I got two plans now...
see people and pack.
if you want to hang out call me.

My gramps gave me a 100 bucks for a cell phone and im really considering it, i think i would get a morris number so locals could call me from their house phones..
anyway. i think i might have a bone broken in my foot, cuz its been hurting like hell lately...
saw a movie with my pops yesterday.
went to best buy today and got one of four things i was considering.... might head to cheapo on the way out of town.
ummmmmmm
finally saw v for vendetta. liked it, a little different but good.

uh been typing up poetry all day, so heres some bs:

"sometimes I get stopped at the door,
Confused and slightly distressed
when Instead of pushing, I pull it
And I know a lot of you got confused
with Bush and his bull shit
but the real world spins in cycles
just like a top
like the revolving door
and when it starts it don’t stop
so a bomb we drop
on one side spreads
the panic and fear
and soon enough you know
we feel that destruction right here..."
thats part of something i wrote last night that isnt finished, but i never finish anything... so.....

i know i promised some poetry before i left, i wrote one of em, and it can be found on my facebook currently the song isnt started... but i got some other stuff i been writing, and old shit i finally got typed up.

I always look through my old folders thinking i might have something (i got like 3-4 folders stuffed with sheets of paper, napkins and other bs with scribblings on them)
but im always so blown away by how much crap there is that i rarely find anything i think is good enough to remember.
um but i think there are about 5-6 new and old things i will add, probably right after this... so.... i really need to go through that blog and figure out what i have and what i havent put on there yet....


um family pictures tomorrow morning deemed it necessary to shave.
wednesday fam dinner with my dad lebanese food
thursday? fri? headed to morris either fri or sat.

as far as i know we are still looking for a roommate and im a lazy bastard.
peace to you

No comments: