Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A short update..
I am at school, though apparently and unscheduled plan to head down to the cities might be in order this weekend as gabi might be home.
I am at morris. Morris is small and familiar, or is it? I dont recognize many people around campus, im sure this will change, but there are new buildings, new names and certainly a lot of new faces and when i say new faces i mean NEWer faces, because i am so old!!
I have 5 classes, the good ones so far are east asian history and a class on depictions and ethics of war. The bad so far is my soc methods class, which is a joke and not challenging and mind numbingly slow and boring and even a little stupid.
Im seeing lots of people, in fact we are playing risk tonight, me and mike the rock are starting a KUMM radio program (which you can find on Itunes if you like later)
and im thinking of attending meetings like the college dems, soc anth club, womens resource center and peer health educators...
but to go back, on top of my 18 credits, i am finishing a directed study with one of my fav profs, but he is a challenging man, who seems to have confidence in my abilities despite the fact i have blown off my directed study for almost 8 months now... and so i should be finishing that up/working on new stuff with that... so
22-ish credits....
Working on things like figuring out my homework before hand, and planning time to spend with people i care about...
we got a new roommate today.
steve my brother moved to milwaukee today.

anyway... despite or because of all this, the semester seems fairly cheerful... and um more to come. peace and love
taff

No comments: