Sunday, August 06, 2006

Still havent written anything new... working a bit on my india journal... got half the things on my list done (but they were the easy things)

On the way home from getting food, i caught myself totally rocking out to a song i would never even listen to.
That ever happen to you? it wasnt that i suddenly liked it or anything, it was that i wasnt paying attention and had been rocking out to the previous song, and when it came on i just went with it, and then when i realized, i was astounded at how bad the song was....

My mom showed me her and grants new motorcycle and besides feelings of general disinterest and slight worry, i wondered if i liked garth brooks for a second.... she was playing a cd on the motorcycle's cd player (i was shocked too)
and there was a energetic violin and some not bad accoustic work, but it all got ruined when he started singing fucking country twang.
it wouldnt be that bad i guess, i mean hes more pop country...

my dad told me i would only be able to borrow Ali's camera for monday and tuesday which makes it pretty obvious im headed back there at some point... but oh well... a couple days to do homework and shit in sioux falls... call up serrah, have her show me around.
listening to the first incubus cd right now... its the funkiest.
best get back to homework... all night i have been putting down the urge to go to blockbuster and rent a certain V movie... but they probably dont have any copies in...


the stupid monkeys on fox news radio were getting all there shit mixed up tonight, and though that should be funny (to listen as they make stupid mistakes making them sound like idiots) it was only more infuriating..

still bummed about that concert...
my room reminds me of things undone and things i want to do, like draw and paint... but cant because i have homework to do.
peace you

No comments: