Wednesday, June 02, 2004

im my egotistical imagination i like to think that since i havent posted or called anyone most people are wondering and worried about me, figuring i have fallen off the face of the earth and such. its pretty true in a sense, i mean i suck at staying in contact with people, and st paul is a world away from the action many of you are out facing. not only that but i been painting and reading and watching the entire first season of 6 feet under and hbo show my family likes. i been reorganizing my messy room, trying to make things fit, checking out old stories poems and art and placing some of it on my walls.

trying very hard to not get a job all the while claiming im looking. or so it seems, meaning i am looking but very slowly. like today i checked a coffee shop, and got an aplication at shinders, but i now realize i pretty much only have 2.5 months and not 4. that is if i want a weekor two off and now even my irresponible friends are getting on track, the same people i was frustrated with for doing nothing now have 1-3 jobs more than me. and i have been networking, talking to my dad his school system all over, summer programs working with kids all fill up well before the summer. and i thought i got out of school early. Tim and kristen seem to be having a blast in europe and i havent heard from gabs but she gets back soon anyway. and now were planning for the fourth maybe camping? and i mistakenly told aimee that gabs wouldnt be back but she will be

so im a bum and i was thinkingis that ok? i mean i always said that was fine with me. one of the poems i recently reread had the lines "speaking of power how much comes in the dollar? if my time aint worth cash who's chain is attached to my collar?" and i was thinking today none of us really want freedom, we all attach that chain ourselves and determine the length we are willing to live with. The only ones with freedom are the homeless and we generally shun them, and treat them like we cant stand them rather than stand in line to fill their shoes.

No comments: