Monday, July 20, 2020

No se


Got a new computer last week, slowly been figuring it all out. Had some moments of frustration that will probably not be recalled.
I wonder how much of my life will wind up as memories?

Been trying to hang with folks a bit more. Saw some friends this weekend, played computer games a lot too.

Today I am thinking laundry and maybe a book.
Got to get back to Jane the Virgin too, right?

Been looking up condos and prices, a little bit of talk with Illy about getting a Duplex.
Mostly looking in the range of 230k and below.
Lots of housing association fees on condos. Tricky.

Been using dating apps. I must write the least interesting bios ever, I get no love on dating apps.
My mom tells me I should ask friends for dates.
several billion people in the world, and I am very rarely interested in folks  "like that."

I really like my Supervisor. I need some folks like her in my life, super smart, super grounded in values and ways of being in the world, full of grace for herself and everyone else so that you can be authentic, but also a challenging person.

I saw that post on insta, ask the universe for someone intellectually, emotionally and sexually compatible, I'll add in spiritual. But man... if the life styles don't work out. Yikes.
I mean, if you loooooooove dogs, I don't want to take that away from you by the fact I find them smelly.

No comments: