Monday, May 25, 2020

exhale



It's been a few days. My sleep schedule has been off. I have been staying up too late and waking up too late, and then having to take Tylenol for the headaches.

I've gone for a walk each day. I need to keep doing this, but I am not used to the heat. The temp in my apartment seems to get too high too easily, and sitting around all day in it, I am feeling drained often.


I was about to do the paperwork I have been putting off, but the website keeps being down. I suppose I could write them up and paste them in. I am about a week behind and it is easy to keep falling behind if I don't do a bit.

None of this is that important. I guess I don't have a lot of thoughts, just thought I should say something.

It's been nice chatting with friends. Nice having someone seek me out. I have been avoiding my family. There are a few weeks left of day treatment before the kids have a week off. I haven't taken any PTO time, but likely will have nothing to do during that week. Get caught up on paperwork and watch training videos! Plan a bit of curriculum maybe?

It's hard to create curriculum because you never know what the kids moods will be, especially on video meetings. I could be assigning them more therapeutic homework, but who wants to do anything these days.

I've been watching the expanse. Reading a bit. Taking lots of naps. I feel like I am fatigued, and I can't tell if I am just adjusting to summer, or the heat, or if I am actually sick or something. Maybe not eating regularly enough. Still considering whether I should get groceries tonight.

I guess my head isn't really into this writing stuff right now.
Practice gratitude:
I am grateful for friends, new and old connections, experiences I have had. I am grateful for being relatively healthy, and even more grateful that my family is healthy. I am grateful for being relatively secure during a time of great fear. I am grateful for my job, even if I lose myself in it, far too often.  I am grateful for the ability to read, and create, and think about all the silly things I think about.

Things I need to do:
Taxes, prep for the next talk, paperwork, finish the expanse, read some books, groceries, meditate.






No comments: