Saturday, May 02, 2020

Another week goes by



This week was really tough. I think I managed it well. Still very behind in paperwork. 
I think I probably still need to cry, but the reality is I spent today feeling fairly relaxed. 
Went for walks, enjoyed some music and some comedy. Even took a nap.

The struggle is that I didn't really have anything to think about. My mind wanted someone to invest in. I spent the week thinking about clients, and occasionally planning for this discussion I am supposed to lead. At times I felt really optimistic and hopeful, at other times totally heart broken. 

There is a worry that things will continue to get worse with work. Families that are already struggling tend to go into crisis when there are big worldly events happening. 

I've reached out to some friends to say hi, but I am worried that I am isolating more and more. Hard to have meaningful connection when you're stuck inside.

Little brother struggling too. It freaked mom out. Parents are forcing him into therapy, and cd assessment. 

Jess says I need to get a cat. 
I think I need to read more books and spend less time on instagram.
Maybe I need to grow a garden. 
Wishing I had someone to invest in and someone who wanted to invest in me. 

There isn't much more to say.




No comments: