Wednesday, May 12, 2004

they shanged around blogger for serious, well i been home for a couple days, pete was in and out of town, gabs too and soon tim and kristen will be leaving for europe i wished em my best tonight (not literally but u know saw em and said goo luck and shit)

hmmmmm somewhat restless its weird being home, its weird being in this new home (st paul) we just moved and now im just supposed to except this place and so far its working cept for the drive and i dont have a job.

and it freaks me out to walk into this house at night. Tonight there was like a big dog, maybe a husky and he was just sitting on our yard freaked me out. also we dont have a front light which we should.

illy seems to be doing well. and my girl becky had some bad news for me the other day but im getting the impression shit is working out. Imgetting my room set up slowly. on the agenda, job search (maybe a gas station coffee shop or some sort of kid program) visit school. see my dad. call chris natasha and elizabeth invit aimee home on the 16th and then mayeb go up to morris to hang out with me chica prayers and shit go out to gabs kristen and tim and all other travellers and people in the inbetween stages of shit. peace and love taff

No comments: