Thursday, March 04, 2004

tomorrow is the last day of school before spring break, i have one class, and a paper for another class. on the syllabus for the class with the paper, it says turn in paper no dicussion, lecture, quiz, or homework. This leads me to believe there is no class. so i will not be attending.

me and becky are planning on going to see pete. Nick and foulkes were supposed to go as well, but dont have any cash. This is typical of them, last minute drop out. Somewhat disappointing. I have been playing civ here, and watching late night episodes of south park online.

I worry i will get frustrated with becky on the trip and be mean to her, causing disfunction. this is not typical of me being around her for long periods of time, but rather me being frustrated with people when around them for long periods of time. she is a person. i worry.


We are trying to come up with some way of discussing issues that relate to women, such as and specifially body image problems. This is in the hopes of starting some regular discussion but we all fear it will go up in flames.

i feel tired, i feel like im a robot right now.

hmmm some cats including my girl are starting a step squad.

im looking forward to down time at home, after boulder.

No comments: