Friday, May 05, 2017

One of the grossest things that has ever happened to me...
So lately I've been coughing a lot. It started when I was really sick a month ago, but now I feel like I am perpetually getting something stuck in my throat -which is annoying. Maybe it is more swollen than it used to be... who knows.
So I am about to fall  asleep, and I feel like I need to cough. Then I need to cough a bunch.  It gets irritating so I drink a bunch of water. I am about to fall asleep again, but the cough comes back. This time I don't move and just try to clear my throat, 5 mins, 10 mins... still irritating coughing.
I roll onto my back and sit up a bit, cough, it seems to help so I lean forward and suddenly I start throwing up all over myself (must have been a bad angle).
Then the smell of vomit garlic bread hits me. This is the most disgusting instant vomit inducing vomit smell I have ever smelled, and immediately I throw up again, and again, and again. every time I smell it!  my shirt and blanket and the garbage next to my bed are all disgusting...
I run to the bathroom, throw up in the toilet and try to keep myself from smelling everything again.
I furiously scrub myself down. Throw my shirt in a plastic bag -I want to keep it, but I thought about throwing it away. Scrub my blanket and remove it from my bed. blah blah blah and then I shower.
It's still freaking me out. And I still have the damn tickle in my throat that caused it all.

moral of the story, garlic makes for the worst vomit.

No comments: