Monday, September 09, 2013

The things we do

I'm going through pictures, trying to prepare a suitable number to print all at once. Like 500-1000 pictures from the last few years.  So far I have about 200 from 2012 and random things. Its hard to know what to print from my trips. Do I grab a few well angled beauties? Do I print the pictures that bring back memories, or the tourist things?
I sort of knew this would be an issue so I did the puppybear photo series... but after that?

A few selfies and a waterfall?

My little brother is confusing. He says he is building his confidence by working out. But he doesn't have a job or hobbies or a future planned.

I suppose minus the job I am in the same boat. My future is pretty unsure, but I think I have lots of plans and just don't know which one I will put into action. Maybe I will go into organizing schools, or being a motivational speaker for teachers... as someone suggested I should do yesterday.
Maybe I will be a street performer, or after I take this henna class in a couple weeks... maybe I can just go around and do that for a living... ha. 

I got really sick last week and I am not fully recovered. Perhaps I will have to quit my job and become a recluse not by choice. Maybe I will become a youtube sensation out of desperation on bedrest. 

I noticed in my 2012 photos, that towards the beginning of the year I took lots and lots of pictures and then as Illy sank deeper into her illness, I took less and less. My own interests and isolation... it was not until this summer that I truly got out of it. Though I think I spent a lot of time earlier this year working on my own mental well being. 

I think right now, this reflecting is making me sad.  I should go back to being productive.

I have been sleeping and dreaming a lot  and it is beautiful and I never want to wake up... but i dont think its depression... i think its loving my own imagination.



No comments: