Saturday, October 20, 2012

yes and no

I am feeling quite selfish right now. Its not coming out in the younger version of me way of things, its more like a desire to sit still and do nothing. A younger me would say fuck you.  This version of me, just wants you to be the way you are, and let me be the same.

Its a really bad time for selfishness, there are two hateful amendments coming up, and an election that could swing the country back the wrong direction, I've got family and friends who I am not supporting and who could probably use some contact.

I've got shit to do, some work related things I have dropped the ball on, some goals I will not reach without effort.

but I just want to sit in  a warm spot and listen to music or be entertained by something. Be passive, be soothed. 

There isn't anything wrong with me.  I am not sick, not really sad or depressed, not necessarily pessimistic.  Just want to be a lizard in the sun.  

No comments: