Monday, June 04, 2012

You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you

Its been quite an intense last few weeks.
I bought the second and third in the hunger games series tonight because I figure I owe myself a little relaxing easy reading.
People are concerned about me, its weird, I'm doing well.
School and SoT and friendships and family stuff are all over the place.
My coworkers got in a fight today and there was some cursing.
Maybe because everything feels chaotic I am comfortable being a little more  forgiving of myself.

I really want some candy and an iced beverage of some sort, but I have actually done really well these last few weeks without it. Its hard to go to movies without an icee and a snack, hard to not have dessert, and not to munch on candy during evals, and not to add an extra table spoon of sugar to my coffee, but it feels nice too to set a goal and follow through.

I haven't done as well with the exercising piece. Sometimes I am too tired, sometimes it just seems boring to work out.

I've been cat sitting Jess' cat Casio for a few weeks, it has been really nice. 

I feel like a lot of the cool or interesting things going on in my life are not things I can write about on here. I don't want people coming to this website and learning about my students, or things, but at the same time when your life is not for the public, what do you blog about?

These are from two years ago



No comments: