Sunday, March 04, 2012

relish

I have over 2000 posts

Last night Illy said something like "Yeah, cuz you're the only one in the world that thinks things."

Shultz  and the cats woke me up asking about movies and food, respectively.

Today I play Diplomacy

Right now I am listening to Joanna Newsom

Two things on Tumblr make me LOL this morning... one of them was this tidbit of hilarity
"I’m so proud of her for producing this book from her brain and I think a lot of you will really relish in it. On account of most of you are hot dogs. The rest of you will think it is neat on a human level."

The other was a woman named roseellendix who is a very vulgar british lesbian college student. 

Today we have a potluck at SoT, followed by a marriage campaign meeting, followed by diplomacy,  none of which I have followed through on to the extent I was expected. 

It is 8:43 AM

We spent a lot of last night talking about marriage and relationships. I wonder what we would have talked about if it had been a group of guys instead of women. 

3 more days of class until evals *finals

14 days until the mar 18 event that we have been working on for a few months... no idea how many people will actually come. 

No comments: