Friday, February 17, 2012

Yah yah yah cookie

Starting to wonder if I should make this blog {private}  there are already times when I don't post the things I write, but recently we were discussing cyberbullying/sexting/cyber stalking with the students and I revealed that there were times this thing got me into trouble. That of course opens up the possibility that my students will find this here website... or any of the other ones.

Hmmm  so if this blog suddenly disappears and you still want to read it just ask.

I took my desktop into the store today to have them try to save any data I have on there before it crashes. They said they could recycle it for me when its done... which I though was cute considering they scrap comps and do a lot of refurbishing... its like "hey we will recycle that for you" literally we will let someone else use it.

I'm on the quil, I started feeling really sick yesterday and it keeps getting worse. I took a couple of doses of nyquil last night and some dayquil that is slowly waring off on me right now.  Its weird that drugs work.

I am editing videos for SoT right now. All of my writing and creative time either goes to school of SoT...
One of the nicest things is walking into flyer a place and its already been flyered... and seeing someone else with a SoT bumper sticker on their car while driving...
its like whoa, its working.

I had a conversation with someone about praying last night, and it was really nice. I wish I had more conversations about religion with people... about how you don't have to be a crazy person to believe in something, or feel comforted.


I have been really enjoying my strange dreams lately... some of them involve these really weird embarrassing situations that I just handle... like ok I could be ashamed but instead I am just going to get through it. I always wonder what that means. Could it be that I am growing as a person? Or that my subconscious is trying to prepare me? Or that I should share more embarrassing things with people? or that its all okay?

I like this mucho

g

No comments: