Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Project I actually started this winter break...

Along with the beginning of a headache my body has also begun to redo an old blog.

You see years ago I started a travel blog that quickly became a regular blog (you are looking at it BTW), years later after realizing I couldn't use this just as a travel blog anymore I quickly created a really shabby awful travel blog for a project I was doing for school at the time. I am not sure the Professor ever even looked at it, and I certainly did not spend a whole lot of time on there either... but eventually I posted a bunch of half assed bullshit posts about my trip and got an A in the class. Woot!

The thing is, I was so unimpressed with that blog that I stopped using it, stopped linking to it, totally abandoned it forever... or did I?

Lately I have been feeling really unproductive... my creativity drive is empty and my desire to be productive is up but I couldn't think of anyway to remedy the two... until today when I decided to revamp the old with the new tools I know about on blogger.
Now this is an ongoing project... not only am I going to go back and redo the old posts, but I am going to add more content (Bigger Better Newer BADDERASSER)
anyway... this will take a while. I am planning on adding as much fun content as possible, both from my own storehouses (pictures, movies, quotes, poems etc)  but also from the interwebs and other folks (full on copyright infringement badassery!)

Anyway... feel free to check it out

so far I have only redone a few from way back at the beginning... but I think you can tell the difference no?  NO?

No comments: