Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"My devil makes me dream
like no other mortal dreams"

Oh I have nothing to say at all lately.
That's not true, I have nothing new to say about me I think is what I am getting at. I spent most of the day conversing with people so it would seem rather foolish to say I have nothing to say.
Hollie and Chris heard a mouthful and a half, my voice now strained.

I just spent some time going through the archives... its funny how there are periods I don't really enjoy. I wonder if this will be one of them.

Part of me wants to make a resolution that I will start posting more often, but for what?

My bank account is in a sorry state and I haven't made it through the week yet.
I should have plenty-o-checks in my box when I go back to work, but I spent pretty much what I got back for X-mas and the time off is not an easy time to be cheap.


-Some ideas I have been throwing around ( and will probably happen)
Make some mix cds
Make some videos/vlog/poem vids
Get my compy fixed
Go to work (get shit done)
Pay the bills
Start some projects

-Some things I wish I were throwing around but don't seem likely to happen
Painting
Music
Writing
anything awesome

No comments: