Friday, July 23, 2010

So I seem to be intrigued by every passing girl, australians, english, americans canadians... but mostly these amazing mayan girls. To be fair, I am not entirely sure they are all mayan, maybe just mixed latinas, but they are all so fucking cute... Weirdly though, when they are young they are really cute and then they grow up to be not so cute... I don´t mean like when they are 25 I mean when they are like 40... all of a sudden they are really um not cute. from like 10-30 they are gorgeous and then they hit a wall.
There is something about them though, its like cute mysteriousness.

and for some reason they all start to look really familiar.

anyway... I run into a lot of people who spend their trips getting drunk and having sex. I wrote about one such individual on facebook. He confessed to me that he brings a bottle of rum where ever he goes to get girls drunk, and by confessed I mean boasted. He also said (in a moment of self reflection) that he had had sex with a girl, reused the condom after dipping it in vodka and then after using it for awhile removed it without her knowing.

Not the best company.


I don´t want to be like that... but I would like to fall in love again one of these days...

Its actually been a really hard self consciousness trip... I am forced to wear shorts and t shirts because of the weather... I see myself in the mirrow or windows and hate it. all these buff tan dudes walking around are rather intimidating and make me feel like I could never compete.


Im all shallow as you can see.

No comments: