Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sucker for Love

I think the biggest barrier between me and a relationship or a hook up or anything is my doubts that someone would actually like me for me. Or would still appreciate me if I told them all my secrets and interests.
I recently caught myself thinking some pretty extreme thoughts about someone who I am not even really attracted to because I thought they might not judge me.
When I review the list of people I have really liked it was usually because they liked me, I am not saying I like everyone who likes me... but the people who seemed to hint that they could accept me, I let my guard down to.
I dunno.... just interesting.
time for bed

2 comments:

Lovely Lucy said...

Mikey i know exactly where your coming from here! I can honestly say I feel the same way. It seems like im always letting my guard down, waiting for someone to judge.

Diipo said...

I fear another heartbreak.

by the way you have a great blog.