Thursday, September 03, 2009

Right before I woke up I had a dream about Alexis.
We were sitting side by side looking at a photo album filled with all her favorite pictures and events. So many looked unfamiliar, many were new and I had to concentrate to keep up with the explanations. At one point she said her friends helped her trim down the amount of pictures in the book, she said that was why there were so few that I had been a part of. When they were looking at them they decided that the fact that I took 10 times more pictures than a normal person meant that I would have an unfair advantage so they limited it to just a few. That didn't bother me, I was too busy enjoying her presence.
Then my alarm went off. I was disappointed and spent the next 15 minutes in bed, in the shower I decided I need to try harder to move on with my life... (like that thought doesn't occur to me everyday).

No comments: