Sunday, February 08, 2009

In another dream

Ms Jurewicz (who I loved, but everyone else disliked)
was teaching a class. It was a college level course, but she was using many of the techniques that she used when we were younger. We had been asked to write about what this music was... a soft acoustic rock, in a different language. I said it reminded me of Hacia De Ir, but another girl was singing ojos de brujo. I recognized the music she was humming and wanted to communicate that to her, but Ms J was waiting and getting pissed that no one was paying attention to her. Even when she started to talk and we were all aware how angry she was the girl would not stop humming -in open rebellion. Now I really despised this girls actions...
Ms J got angry enough that she just put on a movie... at first it seemed like a sports movie but was interrupted by something that had been taped over it... I dont remember what it was. But when it was over it went back to the sports movie.
-during all this, I was looking around the room to see what books she used for her classes. She was a mix between Ms J and one of my college professors (they do actually kind of remind me of eachother in spunk). I tried to record the names of the books.. but they would change (that whole not being able to read while dreaming thing).. I would write down one title then realize I mistook a word for another.

In another dream...
we were on a sailboat, I wasn't sure what my role was... but it seemed we were chasing after another sailboat. It also seemed we were possibly being pursued by several large police army ships... like destroyers and battleships. But we were quickly going to run into this harbor... was it a race? nearing the end, we purposelly crashed into the other ship... it was like they had a bomb on board and we couldn't let them land, even if the police were going to blow us up. And Jackie Chan was there.

There was something about LA too, but it wasn't really LA, but a smaller town that one could walk through but associated all the same things with...
I spent time on the beach, and walking the main street to the beach.

No comments: