Sunday, April 10, 2005

so i definitely talked too soon on that post yesterday, its funny cuz two mixed drinks from the bar and a warm up drink and im fine, a taste or two or the silver wolf (cheap plastic handle vod) and im feeling it. my stomach isnt made for alcohol, considering the acid reflux, they woke me up writing something about "balls" on my hand (i was asleep head on crossed arms at the table) and i decided "man i should go to sleep, but before i go to sleep, i should go to the bathroom, cuz i have a weak bladder" and when i got there i spent a minute looking down and maintaing my balance, and then i decided it might be best to sit down on the floor just in case, and then saliva filled my mouth and i kept thinking about the taste of cheap vod mixed with coke and tahitian treat and then i knew it was too late... but i feel a bit better now, i seem to be typing fine, just worried this water is gonna make it worse. hopefully now that i have officially been drunk, i dont have to be all excited about the possibility anymore. my stomach is just weak as shit.


also jazz fest, and the common cup super sweet.

does rantadine mix badly with alcohol?

No comments: