Saturday, March 27, 2021

Turning

 


I struggled to sleep last night, so when I woke up at 7:30 drank a few sips of water and decided to go back to sleep it was a decision that made sense. 

I woke up a little more rested but still discontent. 

The last thing I remember from the dream was arguing with the rich former bachelorette why she should still love me, we were married after all, had two children, my adventures away shouldn't have meant anything... but of course, it wasn't about me, she'd never loved me, I was just one more object she'd purchased. Nothing had value to her once she owned it. 

Not exactly light dreaming. 

The day wasn't much brighter. Gray and rainy, to be literal. I walked to the coffee shop, did a little journaling, but mostly spent the day doing absolutely nothing. 

Ate too much for dinner. 

Got lost in my mind a bit. 

Wished I were someone else and somewhere else in time and place. 

Wished I had mushrooms or weed to give me some sort of alternate experience. 

Instead I took ibuprofen for the headache and the strange dizziness I experienced from waking up too late. 

Watched the movie "chronicle" for the second time 9 years later. 

Stalked people on social media. 


Probably go to bed now, have some more awful sleep. 

No comments: