Friday, January 17, 2020

Energy vampires

I was watching a lot of What We Do In the Shadows...
I gotta stop falling for the energy vampires.

I read a good portion of the beginning of my book today. There are so many chapters that need work that it feels overwhelming, but there are also chapters that I fucking love. The funny thing is that so much of what goes on in the book is me processing my own shit, and strangely, after reading it today, I almost wondered if it would be helpful to have people read it so that they know me. 
I was always hesitant to let Molly in. 
I felt like I wanted her to want it, and she was always too busy or self focused... 
Maybe that was the problem - that I wouldn't let her in. 

Anyway, I feel like if she got the characters, she would have gotten me better. 
But oh well. 

I have a pseudo date tomorrow. 
There was a snow storm today.
I had a headache half the day. 
I don't feel super great. 
But life moves forward. 


No comments: