Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday


I am having a hard time applying to jobs. Part of it is not being excited, and really enjoying the sunny weather and time to stay up all night. Part because I feel unprepared in that I haven't technically applied for my license yet. Part of it is because I'm just scared and nervous.
We are celebrating my graduation this weekend. Low key family style.
I kind of feel like a fake.

Someone wrote me this morning. I responded with a lot of my thoughts on them, rather than what they shared. I wasn't nervous until the day continued on and on without a response.

Life and relationships are so weird.
What am I gonna do next?
Portugal?
South East Asia?
South Africa?
Buy an apartment?
Buy some chinese food?

Keep eating salads because I am worried about my health and maybe want to have a family some day?

Keep writing a book no one wants to read?
Hmmmm.... probably I should get a massage and do some meditation.
Walking around the lake with good music is a spiritual experience.
I have no mind. Probably gonna stay up all night playing games, and then get lonely at some point around 8-10 and feel like I will never find anyone.


Life is weird eh?

No comments: