Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday night may o '13

Lacey told me tonight she is probably moving to Texas in a few weeks. I wasn't surprised entirely because she has been thinking about it, but I didn't know it would be so soon. That's before the school year is even over... meaning I won't even have time to think about it too much.

She asked me when I'd be able to go down, or rather if I would want to... I told her maybe in the fall, but that this summer I better go on with the things I was thinking about for me.  Maybe Philadelphia in June, and maybe Ireland in July?
Who knows though...

I am not sure what or how to think about that right now... I am not overwhelmed with it, but it will change things. Its funny to think how quick a friendship can begin and become such a main part of your life.  Or how quickly that can change.

I have been wanting to write a lot lately, but I haven't known what to write.
I have been thinking about all the various things in my life... the themes of my personal life, the systems and institutions I have embedded myself within, the society at large... but I wish I could think about other stuff... something more creative or adventurous.
Like the other night I thought about becoming a wandering street healer... first I would study various kinds of healing, acupressure, reiki, some holistic stuff, some spiritual shaman stuff... you know all the miraculous and natural.  Then I would plop myself down on a busy thoroughfare and offer my services. I'd perform it like an act so people wouldn't get offended if I didn't cure their cancer... but the majority of it would probably work to some extent... people need good energy and connection and not much else right?  I could give people some time and attention and they would feel better and tip me a few bucks here and there.

Two of my roommates might be moving out. One to a new house he is buying, and one to Oregon.  Times they are a changing.
`Could be some dramatic changes at work next year too if things go right...

i dunno this is boring. my computer is acting weird and im not impressed  with any of this writing.

No comments: