Friday, April 05, 2013

on and on

Been enjoying this song lately, its hard when the last song on the cd is the one you are craving, because you go through the cd, and its great but it builds to that point, sometimes space in and sometimes space out and then you hit the song, and then its over and you have to click through the buttons to set it up again.



Yesterday I spent like 3 hours water-coloring, I wouldn't say I was happy with the results, but I sure was happy for the time, and now its friday, the last of the days of spring break (excluding normal weekends)... and I DID accomplish a few things, but sure would love another week to myself. 

I am pretty much thinking I am going to take a trip to Ireland and maybe parts of Scandinavia over the summer... just cuz I can. It will hold me over till I can head to South America. Shouldn't cost as much as I had planned to spend.

My living situation may be pretty different this summer... one or two of my  housemates may be moving out. One is buying a house (if things go right), the other may move to Oregon.  I appreciate the idea of people moving into their lives, but it sure is a sad day to feel left behind.  Who knows if I will stay in this location, or move up in the world. 
The main benefit of staying (besides not having to move) is that I have the cheapest rent in the city right now (or it feels that way at least).  I think I could live here for quite a while even without a job. The amount I spend on rent  is approximately the amount I save each year in my savings account... which is probably more than most, but not a lot of money. 
I understand this is interesting to no one, but I sometimes write down my current thoughts and actions as documentation that I existed... and that life is mundane... got me? 
Anyway, I could afford a bigger room, and less roommates and maybe adequate storage space... but who needs any of that when you don't have a companion to impress?

There isn't really much else going on I guess... Lots of shifts in relationships, some people going through major things, but I don't get caught up in other people's stuff as much as I used to.   I am actually a little annoyed with my lack of drama, lack of curiosity in people, and general lack of interest in novelty for novelties sake...

anyway... 

I am not having a baby, not moving away, not taking dramatic travels, not changing jobs, not dating and not really hung up too much... so life goes 


No comments: