Saturday, January 28, 2012

im too tired to write this post.

Coffee
or at least I did have some a few hours ago... since then I have mostly been drinking water and rootbeer.

I did some reading of Gladwell's the tipping point and was inspired to do some thinking about the organizational structure of my work. Like maybe things wouldn't be so chaotic if we changed the structure of the school a little. This is something we are already thinking about so... my rants will probably be useful soon.

But now I am feeling achy from sitting here so long in this uncomfortable position and I feel pretty drained as far as my mental energy.

I woke up after some pretty impressive dreams today, they were letting me in on all sorts of secrets and things to think about...
lots about relationships and attractions and responsibilities.
is everyone slightly cross eyed at this distance or am I the only one? 

No comments: