Saturday, April 23, 2011

I know its hard for you to understand
-like its hard for me to understand when you question what is in front of you.

Is a chair a chair or isn't it?

and I wonder why you are calling yourself a chair

but I do understand past my impish smile, these are the worries caused by those chains deeply hidden... and I recognize myself in them now.
Recognize their grasp as the doubt that keeps me from moving forward,
cold digging shakes my frame,
piercing, so every dream is punctured,
and the dark ever enveloping, shroud of confusion, panic building.

and these are my outbursts, tears gathering at odd moments.
lack of comforting gestures, clenched responses -held like shoulders and teeth grinded
arms crossed and hunched over
so that everything returns to the child's pose

No comments: