Wednesday, September 01, 2010

First day of school (year 3)

Um.... the title says it all really. Today we start school. Yesterday we had 36 students register out of a possible 56 spots... meaning we will have to attract and add 20 students over the trimester (yikes). For now 10-12 students per class is a really nice amount. So today I have a light load, US History and Civics... no big deal since I have taught both... actually this trimester will be the first time I am teaching all classes I have taught before... I hope it isn't boring.

Tomorrow is my first day for group class... so I need to spend some time tonight prepping for that.

Yesterday after victoriously completing the school library reorg, I had 20 boxes full of books I was ready to take to half priced books... but upon loading my car I realized I had a flat tire (so not cool). So that will also be added to the agenda for the day.

Boring post complete.

No comments: