Friday, September 10, 2010

Also.... facebook keeps doing this thing where it puts both of the ex girlfriends I am currently facebook friends with on the side of my screen and asks if I want to contact them. I find this extremely irritating because of course I want to talk to them but I don't always have anything to say... I don't know how to make things normal or fun or friendly with the one and the other doesn't even use facebook that often. I think its weird because I know that facebook has one of those things where it tells you more about the people who you talk with or whose page you visit, so it makes sense that they both come up (facebook stalking is what I do... what can I say) but I don't understand why its always those two... not the other 5 people I facebook stalk.

No comments: